Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week 16: April 20-27th: Doctor's appt on 4/23

Hey everyone!

I know we've had a lot of posts this week, but I just wanted to let you all know about my doctor's appointment yesterday!

It went very well, and I'm progressing along exactly as I should be. Yeah me! Yeah baby! Baby's heartbeat is around 140bpm. Perfect and right on target! It was nice and strong and she found it pretty quickly. I should have Greg bring a small tape recorder with him next time so I can record that beautiful sound. I LOVE it.

Anyway! The BIG ultrasound is scheduled for the 29th of May. We'll know at that time if its a boy or a girl! YEAH!!! Evan & Mom will be there, which just makes the day that much more exciting. Afterwards, Evan, Greg and I are going up and starting the baby registry.

Anyway! That's all the news for now.

Love ya!
Jenn (& Greg & Evan, too!)

No comments: